(1) Apply for and preside over national and provincial scientific research project; undertake significant scientific research project with collaborative professors; publishing papers in major academic journals at home and abroad.
    (2) Undertake certain work in teaching and students’ administration.


    (1) In good health; working full time at the University.
    (2) Having a Ph. D. Degree and strong scientific research capability.
    (3) Under the age of 40.

College of Control Science and Engineering

Zhejiang University

38 Zheda Rd.(Yuquan Campus)

Hangzhou, Zhejiang 310027, P. R. China


Copyright ©2018 College of Control Science and Engineering, Zhejiang

University. All rights reserved.